cross compiling :'(

Hi!

I started coding with GTK like 2 weeks ago. There hasn't been no big
problem so far, except how can I create win32 exe with my Debian box?
I've installed mingw32 with apt-get and have been able to compile a
stupid console-mode program into a windows exe.

However, I've tried the following for some GTK (working) code:

i586-mingw32msvc-cc -Wall -c complex.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs
gtk+-2.0`

and didn't get anything acceptable. I can cross-compile console mode
programs successfully, but with GTK ones I haven't got any good results
:'(

I've checked on Google but I haven't found anything explaining things
quite clearly... sorry for my newbieness... If someone can help me it
would be great!

Cesc