Re: RE: GTK+ and MinGw..............

Hello,

Thanks for all who helped my to get into gtk+. Finaly i executed my program (hello.c) in Windows using mingw and msys.

My earlier linker error message "The procedure entry point g_get_application_name could not be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll" is invisible after i deleted old glib/gdk/gtk DLLs found in Windows/System(32) folders. Now the program is working as it is expected.

Regrads,
Suresh.