GnomeCanvas for Windows...........

Suresh  Kumar writes:
    I downloaded Windows version of GTK+ from the following link.
http://www.dropline.net/gtk/

OK (but the more "original" site is www.gimp.org/win32)

Where can get Windows version of "GnomeCanvas"?
Moreover will i need to use some other compiler, otherthan
MSVC++, for compiling the programs  developed using GnomeCanvas?

Didn't you get this answered already? As far as I know, nobody offers
libgnomecanvas ready-built for Windows. You will have to build it
yourself. It is certainly possible to use gcc to build it, and I don't
see any immediately apparent reason why MSVC wouldn't work, too. (As
long as you write a (simple) Makefile for nmake, and a .def file
listing the entry points.)

--tml