Re: mem leaks in file_selection widget for gtk 2.x

It doesn't seem to be a literal leak.  But the program uses more and
more memory instead of freeing it like it did in gtk 1.2.  When i push
the leak button i have a very small amount colored red and that portion
hardly changes as the actual memory use increases indefinitely with gtk
2.x.  I call it a leak because the effect is the same and i'm not sure
what besides bloat could describe the effect when compared to gtk1.2.

I was told that memprof has a bug where it incorrectly reports memory
usage for gtk2.x programs because gtk1.2 does not expose the bug.  I
found this to be somewhat wrong because i see the same behavior just
looking at ps aux output.