Re: mem leaks in file_selection widget for gtk 2.x

Ed Sweetman <ed sweetman wmich edu> writes:
In gtk 1.2 I observe this perfectly.
In gtk 2.0 (from debian unstable) I see a mem leak because very little
memory is freed and much more memory is eaten each selection.  I can
watch the memory go up as i scroll through directories and I watch the
memory release when the file is finished being rendered at a higher
level than when it started out at.

Push the "leaks" button in memprof and see where the memory is coming from.
(Though you may need a GTK built with symbols for that, I guess.)

Havoc