Unit tests in Python using GObject Introspection

Hi,

Now that we have GObject Introspection available, I've started
developing unit tests in Python. That way, we should be able to check
Grilo's core functionality while, at the same, checking how well
Grilo's introspection support is working -and specifically, PyGObject.

Where should these tests be located? I first thought about
tools/python/tests, but it doesn't look too "standard". Another choice
could be under src/tests/python (as we would likely be adding
JavaScript tests in the future). What do you think about it (or the
unit tests in general)?

Best regards,

Simon