Re: advanced intra-cell formatting

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 10:17:56PM +0200, Uri David Akavia wrote:
Frederic also mentioned that the format cell dialog is disabled.
Is this correct and intentional? It seems a bit odd to me.

You'll find that _all_ or at least almost all of the dialogs are disabled.
This is a Gnumeric design flaw from the Miguel era, and has yet to be
fixed, last time I mentioned it I think Morten said he was doing something
in this direction, presumably this would be a good time to mention that
you'd like to be able to access the format cell dialog while actually
editing a cell.

Nick.