Re: why no one anwsers my question?

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 10:27:19PM +0200, Miernik wrote:

How can I include some cell's value as text in a reference as a
sheet name.

In cell C4 I need to have the value taken in some cell on the
sheet which name is in as text in C3. How to do that?

The function 'indirect' would do what you want.  However, that is
the oldest bug in gnumeric.  We do not support intersheet or
interbook references, and the routine does not recalculate as often
as necessary.

Sorry,
    Jody