Read-Only add-in is buggy in gnote 3.18.1?

Hi,

when I disable the read-only only flag for one of my notes gnote
crashes.  So at the moment I can not disable the "read-only" flag on my
read-only notes.  This might be true for all notes created by tomboy.
 If I create a new note from within gnote enabling/disabling the read-
only flag works.

My "import" of the tomboy notes to gnote was simply copying the files
into the ~/.local/share/gnote folder.  Is there another, correct way to
import the tomboy notes?

thanks for your help
        Nicolas