Re: Need approve to committing

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 3:25 AM, Aurimas Černius  wrote:

I don't know about Fedora policies. If it's possible, you could build aversion from git master. I quite sure it's the most stable version of Gnote of all available. It is marked as 0.7.3 (latest release was 0.7.2). AFAIK, nobody expects very stable software from Rawhide.

To give more stuff to test, I'm thinking of pushing these two fixes: and the five patches, implementing the notebook rename feature. Among these five the one that is stopping be ATM is this one: It is possible to implement notebook rename without it, but this would introduce a bug of lost template note when renaming, which I want to avoid. So an opinion on it from Debarshi or Hubert is very welcome.

Or do you think I'm being too careful?

I don't think that but it is upto you.  Fedora's policy is at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy#Rawhide_.2F_devel_.2F_master

Nothing prevents me from rolling up the latest git tree of the day + cherry pick whatever patches.  Just prefer a release if that is possible.

Rahul