Ungnomifying the control center

Hi,

With the new cut-and-pasted code in gnome-desktop, it looks like it's
almost possible to stop linking to libgnome and libgnomeui in the
control center. The main things I don't know how to fix are the shell
(which is not used by default) and the use of GnomeClient to put a
log-out button in one of the accessibility dialogs. Also, the font
viewer uses gnome_icon_lookup_sync(), and I don't immediately see a
replacement in GIO.

Aside from these things, I have gnome-cc compiling and working without
libgnome and libgnomeui. Due to our wise choice of version control
system it's all in one huge patch, so I'll break it down into smaller
bits and commit them over them over the next few days, starting with
converting from GnomeThumbnailFactory to GnomeDesktopThumbnailFactory.

Soren