Re: New set of comps.

<quote who="digitect">

> Is "Using" descriptive enough? (Does it sound too much like a TV news
> magazine drug story?)

Mmm. I dislike the whole software/crack thing too. ;)

> How about "Use"? Do its multiple pronounications confuse?

Not as clear as 'using', sadly. I hate to even mention them, but some may
find 'My GNOME' or 'Your GNOME' appealing. Very markety, but they're fairly
well-understood ('my' is probably better).

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

    "2.4.1ac17 is full of innovations and should be used with caution."
                                   - LWN