Re: New set of comps.

Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> In the light of the inactivity here lately, and the fact that we're getting
> closer to the 1.4 release, and hoping to actually have a new site for that
> time, I sat down and did some new comps.
[snip]
> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-2.png
> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-3.png
> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-4.png
> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-5.png

These are absolutely fantastic Joakim!  Great ideas, not graphics
intensive, easy on the eyes, I love the landscapes in the header, really
cool.  We're going to have a great site - with comps like these they'll
be lots of people wanting to be involved! :-)

> I'm hoping we can move quickly on deciding a design now, so we can actually
> start implementing.

Sounds like a plan.  How shall we coordinate ourselves?

Michael...
--
michaeld senet com au
no .sig