Re: New set of comps.

> I was about to say, "What about 'Using GNOME'?" and then noticed that
you
> had it in your list already. 8) I'd vote to go with that.

I think that's the best description so far, but it's two words. :( The
latest comps were designed around one, which also works out better when
saying it and naming content if we could just come up with the right
word.

Is "Using" descriptive enough? (Does it sound too much like a TV news
magazine drug story?)

How about "Use"? Do its multiple pronounications confuse?

Steve  [ digitect mindspring com ]