Re: [Important] Lightning talk session at the Desktop Summit

Hi Ruben ,

I'll be there and I would like to present my work too :-)
--
Thanks & Regards
Srishti Sethi

2011/7/28 Izidor Matušov <izidor matusov gmail com>
Am 27.07.2011 20:12, schrieb Ruben Vermeersch:
Hi students,

In about a week from now, the Desktop Summit will be kicking off.

As you may know, there's a lightning talk session for students where
you can show of your work.

Please send me a quick reply with:
1) Whether or not you're coming to the summit
2) Whether or not you want to present on the lightning talk session
(absolutely not a requirement if you prefer not to!)

I will be there and I would like to present my work on the lightning talk session!

See you there!
Izidor