[Important] Lightning talk session at the Desktop Summit

Hi students,

In about a week from now, the Desktop Summit will be kicking off.

As you may know, there's a lightning talk session for students where
you can show of your work.

Please send me a quick reply with:
1) Whether or not you're coming to the summit
2) Whether or not you want to present on the lightning talk session
(absolutely not a requirement if you prefer not to!)

Even if you don't go to the summit, do let me know, this will make it
possible for us to estimate how much students there will be. Based on
that number we might put together a lunch or dinner.

Hope to see you all there!

More info on the session:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-soc-list/2011-July/msg00001.html

Cheers,