Re: [Important] Lightning talk session at the Desktop Summit

Am 27.07.2011 20:12, schrieb Ruben Vermeersch:
Hi students,

In about a week from now, the Desktop Summit will be kicking off.

As you may know, there's a lightning talk session for students where
you can show of your work.

Please send me a quick reply with:
1) Whether or not you're coming to the summit
2) Whether or not you want to present on the lightning talk session
(absolutely not a requirement if you prefer not to!)

I will certainly be there! (I live in Berlin and study at the Humboldt :) I would rather not do a lightning time though... listening to others is enough for me for now. ;)

Regards,
Denis