GSOC Weekly report 7, GTG - Add the ability to search for tasks in Getting Things Gnome

Hello,

In my seventh week in GSOC i i finally am able to filter and handle the task and tag tree how it's required to searches to work. With a lot of time and a great deal of help from izidor, i am now able show the tasks (and tags also) as i want. I also started implementing single filters. Also added date detection to searches, something i had forgotten.

I also made some changes to the interface, added a search history functionality to the main bar and added the needed preferences to the preference window.

For next week i intend to figure out how to pass search parameters to task editor, to implement all single search filters and start combining them.

Best regards

João Ascenso