TaskView: (was "Improving the desktop experience with the "Task" and "TaskMonitor" D-Bus API"): Weekly Report 5

Hi,

Report number 5:

* What have I done this week?

I resumed my work on the UI, e.g added support for named icons.
Additional I started a little experimental telepathy file transfer
observer. The code lives in two separate branches.

* What will I do next week?

Resume my work on the UI and the Telepathy observer. I think the
observer should be feature complete at the end of the week.

* Looking back on the previous report, how accurate was your planning?

I underestimated the complexity of the GTK+ and Telepathy stack, which
leaded to delays.

Cheers,
Salomon