TaskView: (was "Improving the desktop experience with the "Task" and "TaskMonitor" D-Bus API"): Weekly Report 4

Hi,

Report number 4:

* What have I done this week?

After a code review from my mentor, I cleaned huge portions of my code,
removed many hacks and streamlined the whole code base.

In the second half I started to write an experimental GUI for the
Monitor Application. At the moment it's similar to the current file
progress dialogue of nautilus. But I plan to improve it and do some
interface beautification.

* What will I do next week?

The UI needs a major overhaul and I will remove many inelegant hacks in
my monitor. I also try to get some of the integration patches ready.

* Looking back on the previous report, how accurate was your planning?

Unfortunate I didn't managed to write the first integration patches, as
most of my time was bound by the creation of UI. But I started to look
at the nautilus code base and identified the files, which are subject to
change. I also looked at the telepathy stack, to write a little
file-transfer observer.

Cheers,
Salomon