Clutterrific! - Week 5

Hi everyone,

I hate to admit that I didn't manage to get much done in the past week
since I'm out of town for the next few weeks, and the past few days
have been spent more-or-less settling in.  But apart from making a
couple of minor improvements to the flip clock, I've been taking a
look at some physics engines that might be useful for the next thing
I'm working on.  So far, I'm leaning towards either Bullet or rolling
my own.

Action plan for this week is to decide on a good physics engine that
integrates well with Clutter, and use that to get something physical
working.  If anyone has any experience with mashing Clutter with a
physics engine, let me know!

Clutterrific!