Make a Tracker based ORM - Weekly report 5

Hello there list

this week, I've finally been able to resume my efforts on the ORM.

I focused on the ORM shared lib, which implements commodity functions
used by the programs at runtime (loading objects, update predicate
values etc.).

My first approach on code generation was a bit of a failure, I hope I
could get away without using an AST but it appears that this approach
is not maintainable, and rather hackish (well, that was a risk :) ).
So I put code generation in standby so far and use hand generated
proxies (which also helps me to see how the code I have to generate
looks). Implementing an AST is not really complex, but I'll need a bit
of time to do that.

Next week, I'll probably take on code generation again.

Cheers!

Adrien