Anjuta Snippets Manager - weekly report #9

Hello,

    To make things short, I basically haven't done too much coding
this week, due to various reasons: not feeling that well most of the
week, getting prepared for the trip to The Hague and encountering some
problems with stuff not doing the things I thought they do when making
my initial design. I finished the auto-complete at the start of the
week (solving a few bugs which were pretty important) and planned
ahead the final step for my plugin, on which I hope to work next week
(though I will be at GUADEC).

    Best regards,
        Dragoș