Getting Things GNOME web service and api: Weekly report 09

Hello!

This report is also on the blog, with screenshots of new stuff: http://karlojez.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/gtg-web-report-9/

This week I made a hover menu for quick task manipulation. For now it only has two buttons and over time it might get one or two more, maybe for changing dates or something, but I wouldn’t like to make it too bloated. I also fixed some bugs, fixed a lot of html errors and started improving css.

Next week I’m going to GUADEC so I won’t make any predictions on my work, but I’ll try to discuss the overall interface design with my teammates.

My bags are already packed and I have a train to Budapest at 2am today, and a flight from Budapest to Eindhoven in the afternoon, so I hope I’ll get a couple of hours to enjoy Budapest before heading off to Netherlands.

Cheers,

Karlo