Re: thoughts on the sexy new calendar thing

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 12:15 -0600, Robert Park wrote:
> So, let me start by saying I love the new calendar. It's sexy as hell.
> This is not a criticism. This is just one little observation that
> could improve usability for some users.
>
> I have a bunch of events listed in my evolution calendar. Shell
> displays 'Today', 'Tomorrow' and 'This week' sections in the calendar.
> that's excellent, BUT, the 'This week' section should *really* be
> "Next 5 days" instead of the current behavior which I would describe
> as "what's happening after tomorrow but before this sunday."

Sorry - I forgot to fill a bug last time and I'm not sure if it is
fiexed. It used to be at least "what's happening after tomorrow but
before this sunday as long as it happens the same month" - it did not
display in February (28th) things scheduled in March even during the
same week.

Regards