Re: Two proposals for Gnome-shell

Hey Florian,

I was referring to the case where you have e.g. both a favorite and a
non-favorite running on the first workspace, and another favorite
running on the second workspace - you'll end up with the non-favorite
mixed up with the running favorites.

 Let's suppose you have:
  • Totem (favourite).
  • Banshee (non-favourite).
  • Nautilus (favourite).
Let's suppose Totem and Nautilus are running on the first WS, and Nautilus is open on the second. The dash would have:
  • zero icons at the favourites area.
  • Totem, Banshee at the WS1 area.
  • Nautilus at the WS2 area.
Is that what you mean? That Totem and Banshee would appear together, even though Totem is a favourite and Banshee isn't?

If so, would that be different from the current situation? I fail to see how that would be a problem :-?