Gnome-shell Video Demonstration/Criticisms of Design

Hi all. I thought I already posted this but it is not in my sent folder
apologies if it is a double post

I have done a video demonstration/overview of the latest gnome-shell offering working with several applications at once
and compared the work flow of handling multiple windows to the classic method. I am not convinced that Gnome-shell is going to win
Gnome users over at all but watch my video and Let me know what you think. I think I was fairly neutral but critically constructive of the design.... My users
seem to agree that gnome-shell is not productive in it's current state. Alot of work still needs to be done. Watch the Video. Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1K7rxbZZ0