Re: A few comments regarding Gnome-shell

Vish,

Actually, It makes no sense hiding the menubar there. IMO, it defeats the whole purpose.
Maximizes space for app? Yes!
By throwing pointer one will indeed land in the menubar region.
But, How does one land on the menu we are looking for? We cant even know
what is available.
No two apps have the exact same menu items, and hiding the menubar when
not hovering will gives no clue which menu location to hit.

Well, I like the menubar being at the top panel... not so much it being HIDDEN at the top panel, that's for sure.