Re: Window controls for GNOME 3

On 03/01/2011 03:52 PM, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
2011/3/1 John Stowers<john stowers lists gmail com>:
Admittedly it is usually windows users who I observe doing this, but I
think it is wrong to assume that users;

a) know that double click exists
b) can actually distinguish that it is different from single click
Not to mention, trackpads are double click unfriendly.

Last I checked, virtually every device with a trackpad has some sort of physical mouse button for this very purpose (laptops and whatnot).