Re: Application menu / switcher

Dnia 2010-04-15, czw o godzinie 16:18 -0500, Tanner Doshier pisze:
>  mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2010-April/msg00000.html
>
> No one seemed that interested though. (Its not exactly the same thing
> as the mock-up here, but same idea)

Very nice proposal indeed.
My comments:
- if we don't put anything on top bar (besides the clock) there is no
reason in hiding the application menu at all
- option (C) is reali nicest
- there is one more way to activate application menu besides hovering
and clicking - similarly to activities button, you may hit the top
border of the button with mouse. less prone to accidental activation
than simple hovering, and does not require clicking