Re: [gpm] Utopia updates: suspend does not work anymore

On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 16:25 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Interesting point:
> polkit-is-privileged --privilege=hal-power-suspend --user=0
> echo $?
> should print 0, but instead gives 1. Therefore this is a polkitd
> problem.

Fixed the problem. I was installing the pam stuff into /usr/lib/security
instead of /lib/security so we didn't have any pam interactions going
on.

If you grab the latest PolicyKit update from the repo and reboot
(required) then things should just work fine.