Re: libusb and hal

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 21:43 -0400, R. Drew Davis wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 19:58 +0200, Tom Billiet wrote:

Drew, I agree.  I haven't had time to try reproducing this yet, but this
feels like a regression in the HAL behaviour.  I know that multiple
libusb / HAL syncing worked just fine for me.  Either it is device
specific or is a regression outside of gnome-pilot.

Tom, what HAL version do you have installed?  It would be great if we
could narrow this down to a HAL change, but I'll fire off a message to
the hal list once I know what version this behaviour has been seen in.

Matt