Re: Calendar not syncing

Matt Davey said on 11/22/2006 11:11 AM:
On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 21:43 +0100, Guido Van Hoecke wrote:

In your gpilotd output, we can see:

ecalconduit-Message: in calendar's conduit_get_gpilot_conduit

so the conduit is getting created.

There's no real sign of it running, with the possible exception of:

(gnome-pilot:17325): gpilotd-WARNING **: Synchronization failed!
ememoconduit-Message: ---------------------------------------------------------

You could try the following to get more information:

1. Disable the calendar conduit.  Does the above WARNING message still
show up?  If not, then we can assume it is coming from the calendar
conduit.

Yep, the calendar conduit seems to be the culprit. Disabling it gets rid of the error message.

2. If you haven't already done so, try a one-time-action of 'copy from
pilot', and 'copy to pilot' if that fails.  This could help if there's a
problem reading data either at the evolution or treo end.

Tried 'copy from pilot', without success. Didn't try 'copy to pilot': wouldn't like to loose my calendar data in the palm :)

Guido.

--
http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!