Re: The next Gnome Office release.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 11:31:45PM +0000, Charles Goodwin wrote:

> I think that every time a GO application gets a minor version bump, we
> should quiety bump the GO version number.

Seems reasonable.  What we really need is an area on the gnome ftp
servers that would handle the links.  So that someone can goto

    ftp.gnome.org/pub/office/LATEST/

and get links to all the components.
In that vein another area that would be helpful is packaging.  I'd
love to see packages for all the GO components in one place.  Any
volunteers ?