Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Keyring Manager project

Fernando Herrera wrote:

First proposed tasks:

Another good first task might be "write up the actual tasks the user needs to do, and how often they need to do them, and maintain this as part of the project documentation". All these tasks are worded as if the UI design has already been done and it just needs implemented, but I don't see any references to such a thing on the wiki :)

A good starting point might be for somebody to fill out the relevant parts of the "Fundamental User Information" template at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/templates/fui_template.html, which is similar to a document we complete for most UI projects at Sun.

Cheeri,
Calum.