Re: I hate the slogan "computing made easy"

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 09:42:59AM -0400, joseph@lascaux.ca wrote:

> [...]

I am thinking of windows 3.11, which is just a gui shell. I still don't
think that gnome is anyway near as stable as that (not in my experience
anyway).

(Obviously is doesn't take the machine down as much, but that's due to
the OS, not gnome).

--
     /\_./o__ ....:::::::::' RTFM joseph@lascaux.ca, It's not just an '::::