Re: I hate the slogan "computing made easy"

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 04:50:55PM +0100, Toby Jaffey wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 09:42:59AM -0400, joseph@lascaux.ca wrote:

This is funny.  We have very different experiences.  I run gnome (with
sawfish) everyday and I can't even remeber when something crashed last.
Also my boss runs gnome (with E) and today he had an uptime without loging
out of over 100 days.  I guess we are just lucky then? :)

> (Obviously is doesn't take the machine down as much, but that's due to
> the OS, not gnome).

True..

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/    | http://www.pdc.kth.se/