Next edition plans

Hi all,

So, what are our planned articles for the August edition? Would be
nice to have a GUADEC wrap-up. Volunteers? I'm planning to write an
article about the latest GNOME Platform developments. So, in summary:

Planned articles:

Latest developments in the future GNOME Platform
by Lucas Rocha

Pimlico Suite
by Thomas Mcmahon - Thomas, are you still planning to deliver for the
next edition?

Review: Foundations of GTK+ Development
by Davyd Madeley - Davyd, are you still planning to deliver for the
next edition?

Ideas (Volunteers needed!)

GUADEC 2007 wrap-up
Who?

Behind the Scenes with "someone" (to be chosen)
Who? See http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/BehindTheScenes

What else?

Cheers!

--lucasr