Re: A couple of interviews for GNOME Journal

On 7/10/07, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
Hi Sayamindu,

2007/7/10, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu gmail com>:
> Hi everyone,
> I was thinking of doing a couple of interviews during the GUADEC of
>
> 1. Mirco Müller on the bling he has been working on (actually Sri
> proposed this quite a long time back - I must really apologize to him
> for this long delay, its really my fault, I have been really lazy for
> the last six months or so)
>
> 2. Daniel Siegel, who has been doing some pretty interesting work in
> his SoC project (Cheese) on the GNOME Developer Platform from a
> newcomers perspective (questions like which the part he liked, the
> part he did not like, etc, etc)
>
> Do you think the above are good candidates for inclusion into the GNOME Journal?

Those interviews can bring some interesting information about
GNOME-related development. Go for it!

Great!
Could anyone tell me the email address of Macslow -
macslow bangbang de seems to be bouncing.

Actually, what I would love to see is an article about GNOME SoC
students projects.

This would be a good idea actually, after August 31st, when the SoC is
officially over. That would make it easier to judge the overall impact
of the SoC IMHO.

Cheers,
Sayamindu

--