Re: New coordinator for the Arabic translation team

Hello everyone,

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 09:16:13PM +0100, Abderrahim Kitouni wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Due to personal reasons, Khaled Hosny cannot continue as a coordinator
> for the Arabic team. We decided that I will take this position.

As the current Arabic coordinator I confirm Abderrahim's proposal,
please take necessary actions to to make him the tea coordinator.

> I haven't contributed much translations myself (only a couple updates to
> gedit and evolution), but I'm more of a "regular" GNOME contributor
> (Anjuta mainly, but also Vala, GNOME-Shell, and a couple patches here
> and there, and I already have a git account).
>
> And last but not least, I'd like to thank Khaled for his efforts
> translating GNOME almost alone, and hope I can do a better job (yeah,
> that's too optimistic).

Thanks Abderrahim for all your past contributions and for stepping
forward to help coordinating the translation, I'm sure you'll be doing a
better job than I ever did :)

Regards,
 Khaled

--