New coordinator for the Arabic translation team

Hello everyone,

Due to personal reasons, Khaled Hosny cannot continue as a coordinator
for the Arabic team. We decided that I will take this position.

I haven't contributed much translations myself (only a couple updates to
gedit and evolution), but I'm more of a "regular" GNOME contributor
(Anjuta mainly, but also Vala, GNOME-Shell, and a couple patches here
and there, and I already have a git account).

And last but not least, I'd like to thank Khaled for his efforts
translating GNOME almost alone, and hope I can do a better job (yeah,
that's too optimistic).

Cheers,
Abderrahim