Re: New coordinator for Dutch translation (nl)

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM, Vincent van Adrighem
<adrighem gnome org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm the current translation team coordinator for Dutch [nl]. As I'm
> unable to dedicate the necesary time to coordination, Wouter Bolsterlee
> <wbolster gnome org> offered to take this over. He is an active Gnome
> translator and is also involved in the i18n project in general.
>
> I will keep contributing to the project as a 'normal' translator though.

Thanks Vincent for your work, welcome Wouter as Dutch coordinator.

I updated http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/ with Wouter as team coordinator,
and I have put Vincent in the committers section.

Simos

Q. Why is top posting bad?