New coordinator for Dutch translation (nl)

Hi all,

I'm the current translation team coordinator for Dutch [nl]. As I'm
unable to dedicate the necesary time to coordination, Wouter Bolsterlee
<wbolster gnome org> offered to take this over. He is an active Gnome
translator and is also involved in the i18n project in general.

I will keep contributing to the project as a 'normal' translator though.

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem