Re: Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo (yo, ha, ig)

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 "Simos Xenitellis" <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:
> Personally I would opt for an informal first email, just to elicit a
> reply before going into details.
[...]
> If direct contact does not bring a reply, then contacting through
> other people that are involved in African languages L10n would be
> good.

I mailed the contacts given in the Wazobia Linux .po files. The ig and ha translators' emails bounced immediately saying their mailboxes were full. It's been almost a month and I haven't heard back from the yo translator. Where should we go from here? Who are the people I should contact who are involved in African language l10n?

peace

Thomas