Re: Translating Gnome with launchpad.net

2008/12/31 Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
<...>
Actually, using Launchpad as a tool (even working on Ubuntu), and then
submitting upstream might give one the best of both worlds.  I.e. one
can think of Launchpad as a replacement for KBabel/Gtranslator/Emacs
po-mode, which means that you still have to commit to GNOME SVN once
you are done.  Launchpad is a great tool which allows much better
workflow than any other tool out there (that I know of).  And it's
soon going to become free software (July 2009).

We have a date!

That's great news for all looking into l10n tools.

Axel