Translating Gnome with launchpad.net

I see that there is a team of Gnome in launchpad.net https://launchpad.net/gnome Currently we (asturian team) works in launchpad translating Ubuntu and I download the translations to submit to bugzilla.gnome.org. My question is if we can have an asturian translators team for Gnome in launchpad and, in that case, we have to submit the translations to bugzilla or launchpad it's synchronized with svn.gnome.org?

Thank you,

Mikel