Re: SVN strange behavior

nono

dooteo, I had translated it long time ago in launchpad, and I posted about in the beagle mailing-list (asking how should I do it). Some days after, Joe was king enough to answer my question.

he told me that the translation was managed in gtp (I had looked through the basque packages in l10n, and I hadn't found it, so that was the instant when I knew it). So, the next step I made was to post you about it (I'll forward you the message, if you will). I had no answer, there was no basque translation, and I already had forgoten about it by the time we finally got in contact (I mean, dooteo and me); so, I had no reason to worry more about it, and I followed on with other works.

dooteo, you already have my email and you know I usually answer really fast. I could have told you again in a breeze. I don't think this is so big a deal (to write to mailing list and all), as language-admins can change trans with no problem (and again, I did tell you).

also, you know that you're absolutely free to mod the translation I made for beagle (although it's gramatically/lexically correct and I think it follows the style you told me about) or any other app in the gnome ring. Even I could do the changes you could ask me for (kde basque-admin told me to change one style-related thing all over a 1400string package, and he received the changed file in a matter of hours. There's no problem on it)

regards to everyone

pd: I'm used to write long sentences, and it can be a bit messy in english. I hope they're clear enough.