SVN strange behavior

Hi all,

Who's got SVN access permission to handle other language?

I found a PO file translated to Basque lang but nobody from Basque team
does translate it. As far as I supossed , it was translated for Ubuntu
distribution. I'm talking about Beagle's basque translation.

The matter is that this file does not follow  Basque translation
terminology and style, so I have to remove it from repository.

How can GNOME's basque team control translation if  others whose got
access to SVN modify eu.po files without permission.

Please, all of us have tasks and responsabilities!

Looking in Changelog:

2007-08-28  Joe Shaw  <joe joeshaw org>

        * eu.po: Updated Basque translation from Mikel Paskual
        <mikel paskual gmail com>

As far as I know Joe does not ask me to add/commit file to SVN, and
certainly I don't commit any file if it was not revised and corrected to
hold Basque translation terminology and style.

This way doesn't help to Quality Assurance in translations.

By the other hand, Mikel didn't contact me to ask to translate this
file. And the first step is to ask is somebody is translating any file.
In this case, this file will be translated by Basque Goverment's
translators.

Best regards,

Dooteo