confusing string in divifund

Hi,

I don't know if theese is the right place to ask for help when we don't
understand a string... I hope it is!

We're translating divifund into Catalan. I found this string which I
don't really understand:

#: ../DivifundClass.py:1830
msgid ""
"From your budget and the amount you've already spent, you will need to
have saved"

Can anybody explain what it means? I think it's confusing... I wanted to
report it in Bugzilla (we are supposed to do it, aren't we?) but I don't
know under which category I should file it. Is it in Translations?

Thanks!

Cheers,

---

sílvia miranda