Re: String addition to gnome-terminal

Em Sex, 2006-02-17 Ãs 19:02 +0100, Danilo Åegan escreveu:
> Hi Guilherme,

Hi! =)

> (you can look in archives for my messages, probably some spam
> protection not liking me ;)

Yeah, I've done that, and now messages are beginning to arrive, even
though unorderedly.

> If you offer to do the changes for us (eg. merging from Nautilus),
> it's a different thing, and I'd only ask you to announce on gnome-i18n
> when you start doing changes, and when you finish them up (i.e. commit
> them).

Well, with that I actually meant that it wouldn't be a tough task for
the translators, and I would rather spend my current little free time
fixing some horrible bugs but, of course, I could do it in the end.

I'll see if I can get this done still today.

Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)
<guilherme pastore terra com br>